banniere.jpg  Thaiminimarket est fermé jusqu'au 01-09-2023
 Aucune commande ne peut être éffectuée

  Top » Catalog » Gifts ideas » Various Thai » chap1 Log In  |  Cart Contents  |  Checkout   
 Wellness and Balm 
 Beauty and body care
 Gifts ideas 
   Various Thai
   PEZ dispenser
 Buddha Spirit
Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Advanced Search
Conditions of Use
Contact Us

Moving to Thailand, Part I: visas


I now live in Phuket for 3 years. I'll give you some useful information for those who like me are in love with this extraordinary country. Firstly the visa to come to Thailand you need a visa issued by Thai embassies or consulates, if you come for less than 30 days, a tourist visa is issued to you upon your arrival, but be warned, this visa does can not be extended. If you are over 50, you can apply for a visa Non Immigrant O, this visa is valid for three months stay in Thailand, then you can get a visa for one year on site (OA visa) visa is a "retired "You need to justify an income of 1600 euros per month or have an account in Thailand equivalent of 20,000 euros (in my case), this visa does not allow you in any way to work here. If you are over 50 years and have no income, or 20,000 euros on the spot, some agencies may "sell" you a visa OA retired for about 600 euros, this distrust is illegal, at your own risk. If you are under 50, you can request a tourist visa two months of double entry. This visa can be extended by one month for each entry and allows you to stay six months in all. You arrive in Thailand at the end of two months you go to immigration to extend to one month (price around 30 euros), after 3 months you are required to leave Thailand (by air or land), even a single day. On your return you rebénéficiez 2 months + 1 month extra. (always not allowed to work), after 6 months you must leave Thailand to reapply for a visa outside the country. There is a very interesting possibility of visa, which can be obtained regardless of its age, it is the "student" visa This visa allows you to stay in Thailand one year (renewable), you can prepare from France , any other European country or even on site, it costs about 600 euros per year, you must go to school between one and two times a week to learn Thai is a great way to integrate in Thailand. Finally, if you want to come here to work, you need to create a company, request a work permit (you must know that many positions are closed to foreigners) by simplifying you can not perform work that could be Thai , eg painter, plumber, welder, etc. ...

The next chapter will discuss the real cost of living in Thailand for a foreigner.

I am at your disposal for any information. Sincerely thai. Didier

ThéCâlin, thés de Chine et fleurs de thé


french english
0 items
Login Here
E-Mail address:
Password: (forgotten?)

Not registered yet?
Click here to
create an account
Notifications more
Notify me of updates to Moving to Thailand, Part I: visas